Meet your instructor - Eileen Torosian Tinney
Eileen Torosian Tinney is a licensed Zumba, Aerobics, and Egyptian Dance instructor and a professional Belly Dancer. Her fitness classes are held in the UK and occasionally the US.
Born in America, to parents of Mediterranean ancestry, Eileen understands how to interpret the Latin, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Greek, and African rhythms which give Zumba Fitness its distinct flavor. Having been exposed to both Armenian and Middle Eastern dance and International Music from an early age, she has professionally performed and taught Oriental Dance in both the UK and in America for over 20 years. She is married and has lived in Suffolk, England since 2002.
Eileen’s Zumba and Keep Fit classes always include a warm-up and cool-down. The speed of the musical playlist follows the bell shaped curve to slowly raise the heart rate, reach the peak, then bring the heart rate down again “safely.” Dancers and non-dancers can easily learn Zumba because dance experience is not necessary. Exercise apparel, good trainers, a water bottle and towel are all that are required.
So, come join the party and have fun.
- Zumba licenses held are Zumba (basic), Aqua Zumba, Zumba Gold, Zumba Toning, Zumba for Kids, Zumba Sentao.
- Qualifications in Aerobic/Keep Fit include ETM Level 2, exercise to music.
- Qualifications in Yoga: Free Style Fitness Yoga Level 3
- Qualifications in Oriental Dance include Cairo Oriental Level 5, Journey through Egypt, Level 2
- Other Licenses and Certificates: PPL Music license, Emergency First Aid at Work
- Insurance: REPS Certified/insured, Insure4sport
ABOUT ZUMBA FITNESS!
Zumba Fitness is a fun, easy way to burn calories and tone the body. It’s dance fitness that incorporates Latin, pop, international music and dance movements to create both a dynamic and exhilarating fitness system, which dancers or non-dancers can easily learn. An exciting and effective session includes warm up, main Zumba component, and a cool down. FIND OUT MORE HERE
Want something slower paced? Try, Zumba Gold
Want a more joint friendly workout? Try, Aqua Zumba